1. What are the benefits of online recharge to the consumers?
2. Is There any Extra charge for Recharging ?
- • 24x7x365 – service Any time any where you can recharge
- • Multiple service providers, any denomination & any telecom circle recharge possible
- • Recharge while roaming anywhere in the world
- • Trendy way of getting recharge
- • Quick and friendly Customer Support.
- • FREE service with zero transaction charges
No, there is absolutely NO extra charge for recharging. You will get same talk time what your mobile service provider offers you.We do not charge you anything extra for the recharge in the name of service charges, convenience charges or any other term.
3. I've never made purchase online from internet before. Is it safe?
Way2charge is a Secure & Trustworthy – way2charge is powered by the highly secure PCI DSS certified commerce platform trusted by Mobile Operators and Banks. Therefore, recharging online from us is completely safe
4. What should I do if recharge is not done?
Wait for 5 minutes after the payment is successfully done. If your mobile number is still not recharged then shoot a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and register a complaint. We will respond to it immediately.
5. How to claim for the refund in case of an invalid transaction?
Please go to our contact us page and shoot a mail. The refund will be made to your account within 7 working days. Please note that refund will only be made after verification. Refund will be made in cases where the payment gateway provider has already debited your account but the recharge has not been done for one of the following reasons:
- 1. Network failure during recharge process
- 2. Transaction is declined due to any technical error by the telecom service provider
6. Whom should I contact in case of any tariff related problems?
- 1. In case you have entered a wrong number or ID which is a valid number otherwise and a recharge has been delivered, no refund will be issued.
- 2. All the refunds will be subjected to confirmation by the telecom service provider for not having updated the talk time or validity.
- 3. Any request for the change in tariff plan after the successful recharge, will need to be made directly with the service provider. No refund will be granted in such a case.
In case of any tariff related problems, please contact your respective service provider on their customer care/ email support..
7. How can I make the Payment?
There are three modes of flexi-payments
8. Is it necessary to register with the site?
- a. Debit/ATM card
- b. Internet Banking facility
- c. Credit Card
No you don’t need to register with us. All you have to do is just provide us your email id for transaction related updates.
9. By mistake I entered a wrong mobile number while recharging. How can I get my money back?
Oh sorry, But nothing can be done now as your operator has processed your recharge request successfully.